RML Specialty Hospital is a Long-Term Acute Care Hospital (LTCH) offering nationally recognized expertise in critical care for patients who need an extended hospital stay.
RML’s advanced medical expertise features:
- National leadership in ventilator weaning.
- 24-hour on-site physician coverage.
- A team of skilled and compassionate experts who work together to effectively manage each patient’s complex care needs.
- The resources of the Patient & Family Relations Department focused on supporting patients and families emotionally and spiritually for the best possible experience.
Founded in 1987, RML is the largest ventilator-weaning hospital in the United States. Dedicated to individualized patient care and committed to improving patient outcomes through research, RML is also a recognized leader in best practices for wound care and medically complex patient rehabilitation, receiving patient referrals from across the country.
To provide quality, compassionate care to patients from our referring community who suffer from prolonged, severe illness.
To be a national center of excellence for long term acute care, recognized for superior clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction, and for valued contributions to the advancement of medical care.
- Integrity - We are ethical, fair, and honest in all our actions.
- Service - We are committed to achieving service excellence in all that we do.
- Respect - We respect the individual rights, dignity, and confidentiality of others.
- Stewardship - We strive at all times to be good financial stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
- Teamwork - We value each staff member’s contributions to our Mission and believe that collaborative effort is essential to realizing our Vision.
- Accountability - We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and for the achievement of results.